Friday, July 9, 2010

In The Beginning

Ten days ago, I made a small, local trek with my father-in-law and his sister to try to locate some markers from their grandparents' lives. We successfully located their grandparents' last house, as well as their grandparents' graves. Despite all of these being fairly close by, I had never seen them.

Since I hadn't started this blog yet, I wrote a post on my other blog, Gaia Garden, entitled "Time Marches Inexorably On." It seems appropriate to link to that post, as it is really the beginning of this particular journey.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea, Cynth! You have my attention and support, and I am eagerly looking forward to reading the stories you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Margie! I'm excited about starting this project - it seems much more manageable than trying to write a book, but still gives me a venue to share what I'm learning with the rest of the family.

    ReplyDelete